11/16/11

Jeffrey Campbell autumn/winter 2011 must-haves


            EVEREST 229€                                                                        BENCHED 229€



















Jeffrey Campbell is always worth it to take a look on the collection. Stars like Jessica Alba or Cameron Diaz love the unconventional designs...for all pictures press more.
 
 
Jeffrey Campbell und seine Kollektionen sind es immer wert einen Blick auf Sie zu werfen. Stars wie Jessica Alba oder Cameron Diaz lieben die unkonventionellen Designs...für alle Bilder klickt auf more.
         

14 comments:

  1. love all of them. Specially the benched one!!

    Thanks for sharing..

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those shoes.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very unique!!! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I could walk in these! Initially they were not my style, but seeing them around a lot, they're beginning to grow on me

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are great!! amazing!! love them
    nita
    www.intrendswetrust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffrey Campbell never disappoints, right? (:

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, the last pair is so creative!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the litas, i want a pair!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! Echt cooler Blog, Respekt! Lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen? Würde mich freuen!
    Lg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I can say it's great. You really have a wonderful style!
    The designs are always so creative! OH and I don't agree that Hamburg is the most beautiful city, it's Munich! ;)
    Have a look at my blog, please. How about following each other? xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...