11/18/11

Michael Bastian S/S 2012 - an homage to James Dean

























Michael Bastian: Gone for a year and back with a bombshell! The inspiration for this collection was James Dean. Details like rolled up sleeves, stand-up collars, penny loafers, dungarees, fabrics like...for all pictures press more.
 
 
Michael Bastian: Verschwunden für ein Jahr und zurück mit einem Paukenschlag! Die Inspiration für diese Kollektion war James Dean. Details wie hochgekrempelte Ärmel, hochgestellte Kragen, Penny Loafer, Latzhosen, Jeansstoff und verschiedene...für alle Bilder klickt auf more.

14 comments:

  1. your blog is so inspiration,thanks for sweet comment.i'm already follow you.wait for you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top left photo is super James Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love the outfits! I want a boyfriend who wear that!!!

    ¡Besitos Fashionistas!
    http://stylefashionfamous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Great post, I love a bit of mens fashion! Following you!
    xxx
    stylemefreddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the looks! amazing

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice... following!!! :) follow back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visit my blog! i follow you please follow me back! :D thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following! I'm following back :) Lovely blog xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! can I just say, that my boyfriend will be rocking some of these styles! haha. Love the red sweater :) for sure following you hun!:) Check my euphoric fashion xoxo
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...