4/29/12

New Outfitpost // Denim Look with colorful accessories





This weekend was the first time that the weather was good enough to spend a day on the beach. So I decided to dress up casual with my colorful shoes from Custo Barcelona. I wear:

denim chemise: vintage
trouser: Tommy Hilfiger
shoes: Custo Barcelona
socks: Minga Berlin
neon bracelet: kronjuwelen.com
leather bracelet: Salsa

An diesem Wochenende war es endlich einmal wieder warm genug um einen Tag am Strand zu verbringen. So entschied ich mich für einen lockeren Look mit farblichem Highlight durch meine Schuhe von Custo Barcelona. Ich trug:

Jeanshemd: Vintage
Hose: Tommy Hilfiger
Schuhe: Custo Barcelona
Socken: Minga Berlin
Neonarmband: kronjuwelen.com
Lederarmband: Salsa

5 comments:

  1. nice outfit, but i love these photos. the last has to be my favorite . you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very classy look ! See my new outfit http://thefashiondiet2.blogspot.com/2012/04/red-pants.html
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit and photos!
    Well done! :)

    PC

    http://www.thecherryisonmycake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics !! I like your outfit :-)
    The baG girl
    www.thebag-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures, and outfit is great too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...